Monday, May 28, 2012

I can't think of a title, so just imagine fat people tap dancing.

Hello there, my dear! I apologize profusely about the neglect of my blog. Forgive me? I knew you would ;)

Today is a very special day. Today, Little M turns 10 years old. Woah.. My little nuisance, my mini me. 10! Makes me feel old. Well, she's made it this far, we can't send her back now. For her birthday, Little M and Bossy K are making a Dr. Pepper Cake! Omnomnomnom.

Yesterday, we went to Shenanigans for her birthday and played laser tag and went bowling. Now let me tell you, I SUCK at bowling. For the most part.. My brother had his friend Ian over, and Dolphin Boy, Ian, and I stayed up a good part of the night nerding out. World of Warcraft Style. O.M.G. I have a level 17 Druid, a level 14 Paladin an- ....Uhhhh... Never mind..

So we all went bowling right? Little M, Ian, and Dolphin Boy were all doing amazingly well while I was hitting a wonderful streak of 0's. THEN, suddenly, I started bowling strike after strike after strike! I quote Ian, "McGee, you were amazing! At first you were like *deep voice* zero, zero, zero, zero, zero, one, zero. Then you were all *loud voice* STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE! STRIKE!"

I was laughing so hard, I almost ripped my pants. Eventually, I went from dead last, to first place by 23 points. UH-MAZ-ING.  Now, before I go, I must say two things, the first relevant, the second.... well relevant but somewhat not having to do with this blog? Something like that.

1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE M! You're a pain in the butt, hard headed, stubborn, a real drama queen, and there are no words in any language to describe how much you can annoy me. BUT. I'm so proud of everything you've accomplished, and I love you more than Chester Bennington AND Ben Bruce. <3

2. This is sightly off topic, but I have to say it. I know I bash being a game nerd, and I say how lame it is. But my gamer bros are some of the nicest, sweetest guys I know, and I would never trade them for anything. I love them so much, and I can be my nerdy, crazy self around them.

That's it for this blog! I'll be more faithful in blogging about my lamo life, I promise! Thanks for reading guys, I love you all so much!

Love,
- Fatty G. McGee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment