Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fatty McGee Gets A Job

I know, I know, I promised to do a Valentine's Day post! But honestly, it's my least favorite day of the year, always has been. Sooooo I procrastinated too long, missed my deadline, and now I apologize profusely! Forgive me? D'awwww, I knew you would! <3

Anyways! Hey, what's up? Guess what I did today? I went to WORK. YES, WORK. I work at my local vet clinic, and let me tell YOU, it gets crazy in there! Tuesdays and Thursdays are the days I work, which are also the surgery days. From holding down 128 lb dogs, to coaxing them awake after surgery, it keeps me on the feet. I love it, and it's what I look forward to every week! I know I'm only, 15 (Almost 16! <3), but I love going to work, and helping everyone out. What can I say? I'm a people pleaser.

I know this was a short blog, and I havent done a vlog in a while! I've been super duper busy, but things have FINALLY started to clam down. I'll do better, I promise!

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you have a job? What is it? If not, what do you want your first job to be? Message me on Facebook or Comment! <3

Love you guys-
 Senorita Fatty G. McGee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment