Saturday, February 18, 2012

Love & War

         Whether you have a little sisters, big sisters, annoying sister, or the occasionally cool sister, you are stuck with that sister. So, why not make the best of it? Yes, I know, they drive you up the wall sometimes, but you do the same to them, whether you realize it or not. I have a little sister, and she can drive me crazy! But the next hour, we can be best friends. It's a curvy roller coaster ride, I'm tellin' ya! So, here are some Do's and Don'ts on Sister Rivalries!

1. DO NOT induce an argument-- It won't work. Either way, nobody wins and your parents don't particularly like the screaming involved. Trust me on this one, it's SO not worth it to get parental figures involved. They either think it's stupid (which most of the time, it is), they take sides and you ALL fight, or they just punish you both. Lose-Lose for everyone.

2. If you have to share a room, DO NOT trash their stuff when you get mad at them-- You might think it's hilarious. They will not. They will find a way to get back at you, I promise. You think you've outsmarted them, but ohhhhhh no. No, no, no, no, no. Remember, you are THEIR sister. They think like you. May even be MORE devious.  Do not be fooled, young grass hopper!

3. DO try to be nice to them-- No, it doesn't have to be 24/7, and yes, you should try, even if they aren't so nice to you. And make it something out of the ordinary! Trying to brush their teeth for them doesn't count. They apparently do not appreciate it. Make their bed, or fold a load of laundry for them. Little acts go a long way!

4. DO NOT threaten to  "Tell Mom " -- C'mon what grade are we in? Kindergarten? Grow up, and solve your own problems. You can't run to Mommy and Daddy forever. If you can't come to an agreement, drop the subject entirely, and just move on with your life.

So that is my advise on Sisterly "Love"! And even though they can get seemingly unbearable, we love them anyways, no matter what. I hate to admit it, but I really love Little M and I can't think of how my life would be without her. Except maybe a little quieter.. (;

QUESTION OF THE DAY: Do you have a sister? What do you love/hate the most about each other? Message me on Facebook, or Comment below!

Love-
 Senorita Fatty Grande McGee <3


No comments:

Post a Comment