Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Te gusta?

Heyy, what's up ladies and laddies! Lately, I've been thinking thoughts along the lines of, "This Fatty McGee thing is getting kinda serious." Since my last blog, my views have jumped 30%!!! Firstly, I want to thank all you guys SO MUCH! I wouldn't be anywhere without y'all! <3

Secondly, this blog entry is mainly about a dilemma I have. I want to make Fatty McGee more REAL, you know? I got the idea from the amazing, Shane Dawson. Don't know who he is? Look him up, he's almost as funny as my Jew-Fro best friend, PLUS my Blondie, Lacey Edge. That's serious funny, folks. But for real, I want to make Fatty McGee as realistic as possible! Make her own personality and quirks, and stuff like that, you know? SO! Here is yoooooourrrrrr.... QUESTION OF THE DAYY!

Question Of The Day: What should Fatty McGee be like? What should she wear, talk like, act like, every little detail counts! Please post your idea's HERE <3 at Fatty McGee's new "Like" page!

Love you guys!
- Senorita Fatty G. McGee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment