Monday, April 16, 2012

Lions, Tigers, Bears, OH MY!

Hey, what's up baby! So, this week has been CRAZY! I was in a play, The Wizard of Oz to be exact(: I was Bippity, one of the witch's hench people. This was my first play so I was really nervous, but I LOVED the cast and the few days before the play! Let me elaborate.

Monday, 3 days before the play-- Ran lines in the foyer, since we couldn't get on the stage yet. I stayed behind the doors and talked to Alex, Lauren, and Marshall. Hey, Marshall. Potatoes. XD

Tuesday, 2 days before the play-- First time on the stage we would be preforming on. Got to chill backstage. We all had to be quiet. AKA, torture. I cannot be quiet. It's just not happening.

Wednesday, 1 day before the play-- Oh. My. LORD. Today was make up day. We all went to the Wiseman's house to get ready. My hair was tortured within an inch of it's life. Got to see Marshall and Adam K. all silvered up. XD had some curtain malfunctions so we all crammed into the foyer and ran lines. I got to see Marshall in SHORTS. He never wears shorts, so this was the first time I had ever seen his legs. I thought he might secretly have prosthetic ones.

Thursday, PLAY DAYYY!-- Went to the Wiseman's for make up again. My hair got bigger. Again. I swear, it's ALIVEEEE! Everyone was super nervous before they went on, even the one's who have been doing this forever. THAT'S when you know you're in trouble. But, everything went pretty smoothly! The audience loved it, and both Improv's were HILARIOUS as always. TomTom the Teddy Bear surprised me, and I literally jumped on him when I hugged him. I think I scared him a little..

Friday, PLAYY DAYYYY 2!-- Wore PJ's to co-op! So comfy. Again, went to the Wiseman's for make up. My hair was standing 6 inches above my head. Everyone loved it, but if I didn't keep my head centered, bro, I was going down. I had about half a can of hair spray invested in this! The play went really well, and Improv just got funnier. I could NOT stop laughing when Abby was playing an old grandma.

SO, that was my crazy busy week! I made a ton of new friends, and Mrs. C was an amazing director. No one could have done better, she is absolutely amazing!

Alright, that's it for now guys. Thanks for reading, I love you all so much!

Love--
       F. G. McGee <3

No comments:

Post a Comment